1. H. Duminil-Copin, S. Goswami, P-F. Rodriguez and F. Severo. Equality of critical parameters for percolation of Gaussian free field level-sets. To appear in Duke Math. J. Preprint is available at arxiv.org/abs/2002.07735.
2. S. Goswami, P-F. Rodriguez and F. Severo. On the radius of Gaussian free field excursion clusters. To appear in Ann. Probab. Preprint is available at arxiv.org/abs/2101.02200.
3. S. Chatterjee and S. Goswami. New Risk Bounds for 2D Total Variation Denoising. IEEE Trans. Inf. Theory 67 (2021), no. 6, 4060-4091, doi: 10.1109/TIT.2021.3059657. Preprint is available at arxiv.org/abs/1902.01215.
4. S. Chatterjee and S. Goswami. Adaptive Estimation of Multivariate Piecewise Polynomials and Bounded Variation Functions by Optimal Decision Trees. Ann. Stat 49 (2021), no. 5, 2531-2551. Preprint is available at arxiv.org/abs/1911.11562.
5. H. Duminil-Copin, S. Goswami, A. Raoufi, F. Severo, and A. Yadin. Existence of phase transition for percolation using the Gaussian Free Field. Duke Math. J. 169 (2020), no. 18, 3539-3563. Preprint is available at arxiv.org/abs/1806.07733.
6. H. Duminil-Copin, S. Goswami and A. Raoufi. Exponential decay of truncated correlations for the Ising model in any dimension for all but the critical temperature. Commun. Math. Phys. 374 (2020), no. 2, 891-921. Preprint is available at arxiv.org/abs/1808.00439.
7. M. Biskup, J. Ding and S. Goswami. Return probability and recurrence for the random walk driven by two-dimensional Gaussian free field. Commun. Math. Phys. 373 (2020), no. 1, 45-106. Preprint is available at arxiv.org/abs/1611.03901.
8. J. Ding and S. Goswami. Upper bounds on Liouville first passage percolation and Watabiki's prediction. Commun. Pure Appl. Math. 72 (2019), no. 11, 2331-2384. Preprint is available at arxiv.org/abs/1610.09998.
9. J. Ding and S. Goswami. First passage percolation on the exponential of two-dimensional branching random walks. Electron. Commun. Probab. 22 (2017), no. 69. Preprint is available at arxiv.org/abs/1511.06932.
10. J. Ding and S. Goswami. Percolation of averages in the stochastic mean field model: the near-supercritical regime. Electron. J. Probab. 20 (2015), no. 124. Preprint is available at arxiv.org/abs/1501.03579.
1. Z. Fan and S. Goswami. Roughness of geodesics in Liouville quantum gravity. Preprint, available at arxiv.org/abs/2205.00676.
2. S. Chatterjee and S. Goswami. Spatially Adaptive Online Prediction of Piecewise Regular Functions. Preprint, available at available at arxiv.org/abs/2203.16587.
3. J. Ding and S. Goswami. Liouville first passage percolation: the weight exponent is strictly less than 1 at high temperature. Preprint, available at arxiv.org/abs/1605.08392. This article gives a different proof for a weaker bound on the exponent compared to arxiv:1610.09998.
4. S. Goswami. Finite size scaling of random XORSAT. Preprint, available at arxiv.org/abs/1610.07431.